Loft Suites are large and family
friendly, having more than 475 square feet on two levels. The lower
(main) level has either one king bed or two queen beds, the bath, an
alcove seating area and a snack prep center with a refrigerator,
microwave and coffee maker. The upper (loft) level consistes
of two twin-sized youth beds, a seating area and a second television.
The loft is reached via a standard sized staircase and has a
standard 8-foot-high ceiling. See a video of this room on YouTube
Loft Suites include following
- Quiet heating/cooling units
- Ceiling Fan
- Private indoor seating alcove
- Full bath with tub/shower
- Activity table, extra chairs
- 32-Inch LCD TV w/basic cable on the main level
- DVD player
- PC, Game, HDMI ports on TV
- 25-inch LCD TV w/basic cable in the loft
- Free WiFi/Internet access
- Coffee maker
- DD Phone/free local calls
- Free ice
- Free parking
- Free use of all facilities
- Elevator serves all rooms
- Restaurant on-site
- Free morning coffee/tea
One Loft Suite has a double connecting
door with the adjoining Superior King Room. If you wish to book this
combination, please call 1-800-257-8923 between the hours of 8 a.m. and
10 p.m. Mountain Time to check availability.
- Private Balconies are not available in
- Loft Suites with king-sized beds will accommodate a
rollaway for which there is a $10 up-charge
Recommended maximum occupancy, five to
seven persons. Youth beds are not recommended for persons
taller than six feet or heavier than 200 pounds.
Loft Suites may not be suitable for families with
children who could possibly climb over the 46-inch high safety railing
who may have diffuculty with stairs.
© 2013 Roosevelt Inn.